Today I found a major flaw with a piece of software I use heavily every single day, as do a lot of people I know. Logmein Hamachi is currently using the 220.127.116.11/8 subnet, which has recently (Novermber 2011) been assigned to real users and conflicts are beginning to happen which is a major issue. Basically, the problem makes any service running in this subnet to appear invisible to Hamachi users, and webhosts are starting to assign these addresses to real users by the looks of it. I stumbled across this issue when connecting to a demo server at the company I now work for. Other people in the office could connect, yet I couldn't. The machine just appeared dead until I noticed the IP was in the 18.104.22.168/8 range!